2018 Camp Cook - Station Personnel
Camping under the stars, cooking for a Stock Camp of 8-10 people.
We are looking for employees with a proactive, positive and can-do attitude to join our team. CPC hires staff from a diverse range of backgrounds with a variety of knowledge, skills and abilities.
Safety is our most important value at CPC - The welfare of CPC's people, customers, animals and land is paramount.
We require a dependable person who enjoys working as part of a small but hardworking team. Applicants must have a strong work ethic, be clean, tidy, self-motivated and have good time management, communication & organisational skills.
The role involves all aspects of cooking (food budgeting, prep, cooking and cleaning up) and will be required to camp out when needed with a stock camp of 8-10 people.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Prepare and serve four healthy hearty meals a day
- Store and prepare food hygienically and maintain a clean and organised kitchen
- Coordinate the ordering of Camp stores and amenities weekly, adhering to a set budget
- Carryout with other jobs around the station as required, this could include Station Hand tasks or Homestead Assistant duties dependent on particular station
- Cooking experience
- Manual Drivers Licence
- Basic butcher skills
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Willing to camp out in remote locations
- Successful applicant/s will be subject to a National Police Check and the CPC Medical Health Questionnaire
- Q-Fever and Hep A vaccination
- Current Senior first aid certificate
This is a physically demanding job that includes both indoor and outdoor work in all types of weather and temperature environments.
You will be expected to be able to walk, climb, bend, kneel, lift, grip, grasp, push and pull various tools and equipment. You will need the ability to frequently lift, push and pull from 10-20 kilograms and occasionally more. This job will require the ability to ascend/descend Ladders.
To apply please click on the "Apply Now" button below.