Machinery Operator/ Grader Driver Expressions of Interest 2018
- Competitive remuneration
- Accommodation and prepared meals
- Learning and Development
We are looking for employees with a proactive, positive and can-do attitude to join our team. CPC hires staff from a diverse range of backgrounds with a variety of knowledge, skills and abilities.
Safety is our most important value at CPC - The welfare of CPC's people, customers, animals and land is paramount.
The machinery operator contributes to station maintenance by operating and maintaining station plant including Graders, Loaders and Bulldozers. Welding experience would be an advantage.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Primarily operating machinery which includes - grading roads, clearing fence lines, erosion control and rehabilitation
- Keeping equipment in a clean and well maintained state
- Servicing and maintenance of machinery
- General welding and construction jobs.
- Interest and/or experience in rural locations and the Outback
- Previous experience operating a grader would be advantageous
- Strong communication Skills
- Manual Drivers Licence
- Successful applicant/s will be subject to a National Police Check and the CPC Medical Health Questionnaire.
- Truck Licence (MR )
- Mechanical background
- Current Senior first aid certificate
- Q-Fever vaccination
This job can be physically strenuous (demanding) from time to time. You will be expected to be able to walk, climb, bend, kneel, lift, grip, grasp, push and pull various tools and equipment. You will need the ability to frequently lift, push and pull from 10-20 Kilograms' and occasionally more. This job will require the ability to ascend/descend ladders.