- Large Cattle Station, Newcastle Waters, NT
- Accommodation and prepared meals
- Learning and Development
We are looking for Station Administration Officer with adaptability, attention to detail and a professional approach, to join our team at Newcastle Waters Station.
Located on the edge of the Barkly region, consisting of a Commercial, Stud enterprise and early weaning program, Newcastle Waters employees a diverse group of people with a range of backgrounds, knowledge, skills and abilities.
Safety is our most important value at CPC - The welfare of CPC's people, customers, animals and land is paramount.
The Station Administration Officer is responsible for station administration such as operations, finance, human resources and payroll.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Coordinate Office/Station Communications
- Coordinate the ordering of station supplies/equipment, including delivery and complete associated paper work
- Administration of WHS , Payroll, registrations, stock numbers, veterinary Supplies and audits
- Greet and sign in Clients and Visitors
- Computer skills including proficiency using Word and Excel
- Manual Drivers Licence
- Successful applicant will be subject to a National Police Check and the CPC Medical Health Questionnaire
- Q-Fever vaccination
- Current Senior first aid certificate
- Understanding of NLIS (National Livestock Identification System)
To apply please click on the ‘Apply Now" button below.