2018- Nanny-Administration Assistant- Manbulloo Station
Manbulloo is used as a breeding property and a holding depot for slaughter cattle and younger stock being exported from Darwin. It is located 15kms outside of Katherine NT.
We are looking for the right person to join our team as a Nanny and Station Administration Assistant
To be successful in the role you will need a can do attitude with the willingness to learn. You will need to be organised and flexible due to the varied tasks involved. Good communication skills are essential and willing to work closely with the managers.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate and supervise the daily/weekly routine (getting ready for school, homework and after school activities) for 3 Girls Aged 10-9-7.
- School drop off and pick up
- Encourage participation in and develop extra-curricular activities, such as arts and crafts and sport.
- Attend extra-curricular activities in a supervisory role, both on and off station.
- Assist individual children with the social, emotional or behavioural skills as required
- Actively engage with and provide feedback to parents.
- Domestic and cooking duties
- Ordering goods as required for the station
- Managing station invoices and liaising with head office
- Managing the office including answering phones, record keeping and filing
- Adhoc duties as required
Essential Criteria for this role:
- Previous experience with children is essential
- Good communication skills
- Experience with Outlook, Word and Excel
- A love for the outdoors and station life - with some experience around horses.
- Be able to work by yourself or in a team
- Senior First Aid.
- Manual Driver's licence.
- Working with Children Check .
- The Successful applicant will be subject to a National Police Check and CPC Medical Health Questionnaire.
A genuine commitment to stay to the end of the school year is required to ensure continuity of the children's education.
To apply please click on the Apply Now button below